The inside sales specialist is typically responsible for contacting potential new customers, handling the needs of existing customers, and advancing and closing the sales process. The individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects.
- Reaching out to prospective clients using Linked In, Mails, Phone, Other Medium.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Ensure follow-up with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting
- Follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Understand, update, and maintain contracts, forecasting future income.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Relevant degree with a major or concentration in Professional Sales, Business, Communication or related field.
- Good understand of technology products/latest technologies.
- He/she must have good analytical and technical skills
- Must have complete knowledge about internet
- Should have good time management skills and knowledge of sales methodologies, strategies etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with CRM accountability
- Strong sense of teamwork, can-do attitude and roll-up your sleeves to get the job done.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying