We’re seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Wordpress/Drupal Developer. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with knowledge of content management platforms, a strong development background, and a drive to learn the latest trends in the industry. The Wordpress/Drupal developer will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing current sites, as well as developing and implementing new sites and applications based on requirements and designs.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you.
At Green Apple, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work.
- Develop responsive, standards-compliant themes for WordPress/Drupal
- Install, test and debug plugins/modules, and create WordPress plugins/ Drupal modules as needed
- Maintain existing WordPress/Drupal sites
- Evaluate designs, wireframes and other deliverables for development feasibility and collaborate with designers as needed
- Contribute to cross-browser and cross-device testing to ensure consistent display in major supported browsers on Mac, PC, iOS, and Android
- Communicate the intricacies of complex web development issues, acting as a subject matter expert both internally across departments and externally with clients
- Prototype functionality for internal and client review
- Experience creating and modifying WordPress/Drupal themes
- Attention to design detail, ability to match designs provided, and ability to collaborate and communicate with designers
- Expert HTML & Sass/CSS skills with full understanding of web standards and responsive design techniques
- Proficiency with Git (not required, but appreciated)
- Ability to estimate time and level of effort for front-end development tasks
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Preferred: Experience developing WordPress plugins/ Drupal modules
- Preferred: Basic understanding of SEO and accessibility best practices
- Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying