We currently seek a student as an Information Technology Assistant to join us for atleast 6 months period. We are looking for energetic, driven, and self-motivated Software Engineer Intern for a team of highly motivated and talented Software Development Engineers.
- Develop scalable, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Formulate, implement, and evaluate algorithms and database queries to support SaaS scalability and stability.
- Working with SQL databases
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Rapidly fix bugs
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineering team members, QA, and product owners
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, encourage collaboration, prioritization, and urgency to develop at a rapid pace.
- Research, share, and recommend new technologies and trends
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Have a solid grasp of general programming principles.
- Excellent programming skills in Java or other object-oriented language.
- Strong analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a wide variety of teams.
- Passion for improving education through technology.
- Attitude of creating high quality code, learning from peers and always innovating